- General information
- Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
- Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. The Company makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, the Company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these web sites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
- Management of personal data
- You can view or edit your personal data online for many of our services. You can also make choices about our collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from our web site by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. You can also make choices about the receipt of promotional email, telephone calls, and postal mail by visiting and signing into Company Promotional Communications Manager, which allows you to update contact information, manage contact preferences, opt out of email subscriptions, and choose whether to share your contact information with our partners. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain web site services.
- Information We Collect
- Our store collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). For example, we supplement the data we collect by purchasing demographic data from other companies. We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
- How We Use Your Information
- Our web site uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various web site services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
- Sharing Your Information
- We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. In addition, we share personal data among our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
House You'll make it a Home
With a sound reputation in the industry and community, nearly 100 percent of our new customers originate from word of mouth referrals. Florida 1st Home Construction was formed with a single vision: to treat customers the way we would want to be treated. This was the goal when we started, and remains our top priority today. Give us a call. We promise you won't be disappointed.Contact Us
B.B. (Pensacola)“ You and your crew did a wonderful job on my bathrooms. I am so proud of them and show them off whenever I can. I was really worried about doing this job, being a widow. I really had no one to help me make the big decisions, but you made it easier. It was good to be able to leave the house and know the job was taken care of. I highly recommend your company and plan to use you again for work I may need done.
D.S. & K.S (Pensacola)“ We would like to express our appreciation for the success of our addition/kitchen remodel. The manner in which the addition blends with the per-existing structure greatly exceeds our expectations. The results are due in large part to your ability to work through errors in the plans to ensure that the final project looks correct, and to your brick man's willingness to work with us to blend the recycled and new brickmason have been fair, easy to work with, patient and professional. You kept us apprised of your daily work schedule, and the workers showed up as promised.
A.V. & S.V. (Pace)“ I am writing to tell you how happy we are with our new home. It is beautiful, well built, and we are so pleased with the outcome. Our experience in building our home with you was fabulous.... You have provided outstanding choices and advice. I wish I could tell your prospects to always listen to what you have to say. Everything was dead on ...Thank you so much for doing such a great job and for making our experience a pleasant one.